-
April 26th, 2003, 06:53 AM
#1
Inactive Member
So, me and a few friends just got in from Joe's and I had such an awesome time I had to get on here and tell all of you about it. Let me start by saying, WOW, what an extraordinary amount of hot guys! There was a different flavor for everyone, black, white, baseball player, basketball guys...you get the picture...So, I happen to run in to a baseball player from UALR...he's taller (obviously a pitcher) with dark hair and cut like no other. He askes me to dance. I oblige and we make our way to the floor. He is so hot we can't even make it through one song before I'm all over him. So, yada, yada, yada...we end up in a bathroom stall in the ladies restroom. Not long after, I get his pants off. This nigga had the fatest, longest cock I've ever seen. I ain't joking, this guy was hung like a mule on steroids. I was stunned for a moment and it took a minute for me to gain my composure, I was like "Damn, where'd you get that shit, you're not THAT big of a guy." We proceeded to somehow shove his overly large penis in my pussy and get it on. This went on for a good 45 minutes. Anyhow, I can tell this is getting way too long (not unlike the guys cock), so to shorten the story, I ended up with his huge cock in my ass...what a great time.
-
April 26th, 2003, 07:34 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
it took 45 minutes with an over-sized dick
to bring it to orgasm????
something is incredibly wrong with this scenario. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
-
April 26th, 2003, 01:16 PM
#3
Inactive Member
if by "it" you mean him (or his dick), then, yes...he was incredibly virile. And, I reiterate, it was a great night! Besides that, 15-20 minute sex with a stranger would not make the board...if it did I would post a lot more.
-
April 28th, 2003, 05:19 PM
#4
Inactive Member
watch your language around the ladies
-
April 28th, 2003, 05:51 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
I think 'fatest' is spelled 'fattest'...
-
April 28th, 2003, 07:30 PM
#6
Inactive Member
That's just stupid Hanny...everyone knows when talking in "slang" (especially when it's online and not actually speaking) it is perfectly acceptable to change the pronunciation/spelling of certain words..i.e., say I wanted to ask you a question, well, when telling a story I might pronounce this phrase as needing to "ax you a quwherstion"...now, for emphasis, or shall we say for a little added kick when typing this phrase, you might get a little crazy and change the spelling (God forbid)...yet another example...let's say you are a guy wanting to have sex with a certain young lady, you might turn to your buddy and say, "I'd love to tap dat ass." We've all heard this phrase and know it's ok to use. Now, granted these may be things you might never say, but you get the idea. It's not that I don't know how to spell or say the word nigger correctly, it's that I chose to use it differently than you would. FUCKASS!!!
ek3...I did have to ask you how to spell "fattest" because that night neither way looked correct to me for some reason and I beleive you told me f-a-t-e-s-t...correct me if I'm wrong.
-
April 28th, 2003, 07:35 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
how much longer is wes going to be an alternate poster?
-
April 28th, 2003, 07:49 PM
#8
Inactive Member
-
April 28th, 2003, 07:55 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Apparently I'm italipino to these paronoid fuckers...
-
April 28th, 2003, 08:01 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
quit saying shit like that.
i'm not paranoid, you dumb fuck...
i'm playing your game.
you should know that.
tsk tsk
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks